Needle Felting Tutorials on the Internet

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween House and House of Worship

I almost thought I would abandon this little baby blog for a number of reasons.  After some thoughts, I've decided to keep it because I know I will continue to make crafts and follow other miniaturists' posts from time to time whenever I can make time.

Of course, my recent shopping impulses have again made me stockpile a lot of craft materials that include polymer clay, air dry clay, and wool roving that are all sitting idly under the desk and all over the place.  Regardless, I managed to finish two mini houses.



My wish is to be able to finish a needle felted canine that is at the moment quite skeletal and baldy...

4 comments:

  1. Please don't abandon your blog, just pop in when you can. I love seeing what delights you are making and your new little houses are great :0)
    Julia @ Bearcabinminiatures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dejes de mostrar lo que haces. Estas casitas me encantan, te han salido ideales.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia,

    Thanks for the encouragement! I'll try not to abandon my baby blog that you've helped so much to bring to life!

    xo
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clara,

    Gracias por visitarnos! Ciertamente le deseo suerte a crear más naves a mostrar aquí. Por favor perdonen mi español, he usado la máquina de traducción de Internet ....

    Tener un día maravilloso!

    ReplyDelete